A fantastic opportunity for all football lovers who want to share their passion with others straight from home.
Please be aware that we are currently not offering any payment.
Our company owns one of the most popular football-related websites in Poland, with over 11 million views each month. We have recently launched its independent English version and we are looking for writers.
We need people willing to write news and personal opinions on current football issues.
- a few transfer-related news articles each day. You choose your own working hours and it is up to you how many you will write. However, you MUST do this regularly. With provided material it should not take more than 10-20 minutes for each article to be done.
- basic knowledge on how to write news,
- Facebook account as it is our communication channel.
Instead of news, you can also write other articles or run your own blog on the website.
- opportunity to work in a team,
- opportunity to interview people who work in the business,
- each day we provide materials,
- internship for students,
- future work references,
- your articles will be read by thousands of people.
You do not need to send your CV. To apply, simply send an email to email@example.com with a few words about yourself (2-3 sentences will be enough). Also, please write short news about (fictional) transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to Chelsea in 2016. You can use his real achievements and information. You also know that:
- joined from Real Madrid
- two and a half year contract with Chelsea
- 35million fee
It must be 3-5 paragraphs.
You only need to prove that you know the basics of news journalism and use proper English. We will accept all applications that meet our criteria.